Parent Support Group & Dads For Life
Holy Innocents’ High School Parent Support Group (HIHS PSG)
Our Parent Support Group works closely with the school to provide support to existing school
programmes. PSG organises a variety of events in collaboration with the school to benefit the development
of HIHS students and to provide opportunities for all HIHS parents and students to build even stronger family ties.
PSG’s Mission:To engage parents in partnership with HIHS to nurture students holistically.
Some activities organised by PSG:
· Movie Night - fund raising event as well as to promote family bonding
· Sandcastle building - to promote family bonding
· Mother's Day & Father's Day flower sale - for students to show love & appreciation to their parents
· Bowling Competition - to promote family bonding
· National Day celebration - fund raising for HIHS School Pocket Money Fund
· Learning Journey Chaperons - to build bonds with students and know more of the various higher institutions
Chairperson: Ms Rachel Tan
Vice Chairperson: Ms Esther Goh
Treasurer: Ms Bridget Teng
Connect with us at our PSG Facebook page!
HI Dads For Life
In HIHS, we recognise the important role which fathers play in inspiring and becoming good influences in their children’s lives – for life!
Besides our Parent Support Group, we are also partnering Centre for Fathering to embark on the HI Dads for Life Movement through a series of father
– child bonding activities, talks, and networking sessions for fathers. We welcome fathers to join us in our journey!
Look out on Parents Gateway for announcements about our upcoming activities!